May 7th - 13th, 2023
Join AIR® Aerial Fitness South Loop's retreat leaders Ruby Negrete and Karina Alcorchas for an immersive experience at Playa Viva in Guerrero, Mexico. The theme of this retreat is to "Reconnect with Yourself" and we couldn't think of a better place to do this. Expect a daily aerial yoga/fitness class, meditation sessions, daily group journaling, workshops, and plenty of time to reconnect with yourself.
• Accommodation for 6 nights at Playa Viva
• Daily aerial yoga/fitness classes, guided meditation & journaling, and optional workshops
• Airport transportation to and from Zihuatanejo/Ixtapa International Airport (ZIH)
• 3 healthy meals a day with dietary restrictions taken into consideration
• Unlimited access to hotel facilities: pool, beachfront, communal area
• Group sea turtle sanctuary tour and baby sea turtle assisted release pending hatching season
• Coffee, teas, water
• All taxes, 10% tip and 2% donation to La Tortuga Viva (the local sea turtle sanctuary)
About Playa Viva:
Playa Viva is located 40 minutes south of the Zihuatanejo/Ixtapa International Airport (ZIH) and is spread out over almost 200 acres. Playa Viva was constructed and is maintained as an eco friendly facility and is surrounded by Sierra Madre Mountain, coastal mangroves, and the pacific ocean. Expect an all inclusive, eco-chic experience with gourmet Mexican food, daily aerial yoga/fitness classes, access to excursions through Playa Viva, and more.*please note that Playa Viva's rooms are open concept and do not offer forced air.*
$1,400-1,720 USD/ pp. // Single & larger rooms are available upon request for an additional fee.
A 20% non-refundable deposit is required to hold your spot. The remaining payment is due January 2023. Payment plans are available by request.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to put down your deposit.
*All sales are final.